WEBSITE

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

BETO KUSYAIRY

Recently, I watch this movie ISTANBUL AKU DATANG .....:) I very like jalan cerita. So simple and not heavy. Straight to da point. Dier punya style very stylista. I really like it. So adorable and KAk Lisa kita pakai macam ala2 actress korea gitu. I hope one day I can go there. When I watched that movie I see the view of ISTANBUL very beautiful. Wahhhh!!!!!. I wish and hope I can stand on my feet di Negara ISTANBUL.



 

Yang paling bestnya, hero in this cerita is BETO KUSYAIRY. Wink...Wink...I really minat this guy. Start from he berlakon Geng Surau I dh tetarik.  Menaglah kehensomannya tidak seperti Aaron Aziz but lakonan mantapnya membuatkan he has some attraction of his character and attitude.



 

After I search his profile rupa-rupenya mamat ni dh married...oh no....Ingat x kawin lagi. Never mind lah even he already married I tetap meminatinya. Hope someday I can meet you anyway and get some capture of pictures.....Abg jangan jealous tau...:p

No comments:

Post a Comment