WEBSITE

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

24th years old

7/3/2009 (Saturday)

I'm 24 years old. I'm not getting older just da number jer bertambah...:P.Hopefully my wish will be come truth in this year. The celebrated just lunch wit Adly n have fun shopping at MID VALLEY. I brought da trouser for my father present's besday from Bonia. His birthday on Monday. Penat giler cari hadiah at last jumper jugak...LAst2 we had our lunch at TONY ROMAS. Adly belanjer because he wanna make a special day for me.Sodap jugak makanannyer n service also good. i like it.

ADLY favour

Steak yg ku makan...yummy.:)

US
Thanks 2 anyone gave da present 4 me. I like it.
Thanks for my parents gave cute pink camera CANON POWER SHOT E1.Thanks 4 gemuz brought for me LEVIS jeans n STAGE lipstick. Lastly for my lovely sistor NADIRA gave da silver locket. I like it n more feminine.thanks sis.I luv u all.

Thanks Gemuz treats me for those all this kind of lunch n presents. Also thanks to be apart of my life. Sy syg sesgt kat awk tapi i don't know how to show my luv 2 u. Only i can said through dis blog how really hard dat I luv u. Probably you r a men dat I waiting for means prince charming lah kan. Sy x memandang kepada harta n ruper cumer sy nak kualiti dlm diri awk itu. I think u know wat I am mean it. You respect me as a gf n women. You gave ur luv sometimes makes me guilty dat I'm not da choosen one. Thanks to be patients wit my attitude and character. I will takes all of ur advice as my guide line.I REALLY TRUST IN OUR RELATIONSHIP N INSYAALLAH I WILL NOT RUIN IT.

Thanks SYG.

15 comments:

  1. haha...cantik kamera pink kamu..tp kenape pink..sgt jeles nie...

    ReplyDelete
  2. uhu. sedapnye tony roma. nak jugak. hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ija: hahaha...thanks

    Lin: sodap lin ajaklah JEMIK celebrate besday ko kat sane.

    ReplyDelete
  4. xtaw nak komen ape,.... I LOVE U so much

    ReplyDelete
  5. cik!!!heppy birthday!!
    =>bday entry yg menyayat hati,ekhekeh..

    ~Luv: hAs~

    ReplyDelete
  6. wah3...
    bestnyer bleh celebrate birthday ngn tersayang...
    hmm...i wish i can do the same too...huhu

    tbe2 sedey plak aku nie...takmo arr sedey2...nanti nangis plak...hahah

    sory pet...takder hadiah or suprise party tahun nie...busy arr...huhu

    maybe next time ok ;)



    selamat menyambut ulang tahun yg ke 24 ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks bob,

    Alah jgnlah sedih2 kalo awek ko jauh ko leh celebrate dgn kitaorg

    Nasiblah ko nanti kalo kena teruk baling telor n tepung..

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. heheh...
    in ur dream dear....hahaha

    akan ku lari sejauh yg boleh...walaupun terpaksa berhempas pulas untuk lari...haha

    ReplyDelete
  9. nak lari?...x dpt jek akan ku suruh GEMUZ KESYGAN kejar ko n ikat ko kat sebatang pokok pisang...

    pas2 aku mintak tlg bebaudak nie same2 settlekan sesi balingan telor sebyk 100 biji yg dibeli dekat kedai PASTEN....wakakaka

    ReplyDelete
  10. hahaha...
    mungkin semua itu hanya sekadar mimpi...hahaha
    percayalah...hahaha
    sesungguhnyer akan ku larikan diriku ini sejauh yg mungkin pada hari lahirku...hahaha

    pada mereka2 yg merasa ingin melakukan benda yg sama...hahahaha....hanya gelak sahaja yang mampu aku ucapkan...n gudluck tuk korg2 yg berhajat...hehe

    harap2 menjadi kenyataan la korg nyer impian tu ea...hahaha



    cabooooooooooootttttttttttttttttttttttttt..a..hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  11. dge cite kamera dah hilang...
    dah jumpe ker??

    ReplyDelete
  12. BOBPERAK: x hilanglah bob...aku terlupa letak...wakakaka

    ReplyDelete
  13. u have a very good life..sometimes i got myself envy..he he he

    ReplyDelete
  14. LULLABY: :) Don't be so envy actually u suppose thank god wat u have right now.

    ReplyDelete