WEBSITE

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Thanks

I would like to say thank you for everyone who read my blog and also anyone gave the comments through oral or write as intentional or unintentional. Those comments I will take in positive way to improve my blog. Actually doing this blog is good for me to improve my English. Some people said that I needs to practice speak in English because it is important for communication skill. Yes its truth but I did some additional supplement for my vocabulary like blogger in version ROJAK for more attractive, read STAR newspaper everyday and member's blog. Dictionary always right beside me and important for me to understand what kind of topic i read it. Actually this blog content about my diaries which is make me feel free to say anything in this blog. Even ROJAK but still I keep my message arrive to the reader and make sure reader understand it. Reader please still keep continue put your comment so that I can improve and let me know that you are read my blog.

This week xder aper yg best. GEMUZ xder so no dating for last weekend because he went to KELANTAN for family DAY INGRESS. He brought for me 2dung...:)



Thanks SHIMA N LIA for da presents.

15 comments:

  1. byk tol tudung awk yer. nak niage tudung ke hehehehe....

    ReplyDelete
  2. wah3...best nyer...
    nak pinjam bleh??
    nak pakai time exam nanti...hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. GEMUZ: nak buat aper nak jual sy pakai semuanyer...rugi2 kalo jual kat org....THANKS MUhammad ADly

    BOBOPERAK: hahaha...nak warna aper? Purple n Hijau x dptlah..:P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Petown,
    terima kasih di ats present mu juga...

    Adly,
    mana bole jual la org bg...jual ko bole...

    Bob,
    pink nak x?cm sesuai dgn ko...

    ReplyDelete
  5. uii shima, nape nak jual aku lak? cian pert nanti..hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  6. bagus2...keep it up sis...nanti kalo ade rezeki kite jumpe pastu speaking london okeh!!!anyway, good luck for ur coming final...all da best!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. SHIMA: welcome2

    GEMUZ: ok gak 2 jual awk....bleh dpt duit beli baju...wakaka...Nak letak braper ek harga? dlm RM1 juta agak2 ader org nak beli ker?

    Badd: hahaha....ok2 bro...after dis we speak london...also thanks for da wish...

    ReplyDelete
  8. u have a very good effort dear cousin. u do have your effort since you are in school. anyway somehow, you'll improve it. keep it up and good luck!

    see you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks my dearest cousin...4 da support...

    ReplyDelete
  10. oit!~mak ai..hang menjual tdg ker?byk gler tdg..ehehehe!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lucky me: mane ader jual aku pakailah...mengikut warna bajulah...hhehe

    ReplyDelete
  12. pet. byk gile tudung ko. hehehe. pasni bleh soh bf ko tu jd supplier tudung. hahaha. seb bek adly ade nafsu memilih tudung yg ala2 latest gitu. tak semua lelaki ade kebolehan memilih tudung yg lawa. hehehe.

    anyway. tak kesah la ape org nk ckp psal english tuh. there's no other way to improve if tak practice (oral/written). practice makes perfect and there will always be flaws accidentally. sedar atau tak je. :) keep it up!!

    gdluck last paper selase ni. hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  13. Leen: a'a banyak giler dier beli..2 pun sebab aku bg 2dung contoh ke dia jenis tudug yg aku nak...wakaka..

    Anyway thaks 4 da support I will improve it slowly...Insyaallah aper org kater aku buat derk jer...continue with my practice...:)

    ReplyDelete
  14. hahaha....
    bleh arr pert...kempunan dah nie...wakakakak

    ko nak jual adly satu juta????wakakakak

    singgit lima pocen pun blum tentu ade rorg nak beli tau...hahahaha

    shima:
    warna pink???tak mo la...nak ungu cair...hehe

    ReplyDelete
  15. bob: hahah..x dpt jek aku nak bg...adly ader jer org nak sebab badan dier kan sasa..wakakak

    ReplyDelete